Frequently Asked Questions
1. When do SpiceBoxes go on sale?
Boxes go on sale on the website on the first day of each month at 12pm.
2. When are SpiceBoxes shipped?
Boxes are shipped by the first week of the following month.
3. Can I customize my SpiceBox and include other items?
Unfortunately, no. Customers are not allowed to swap, add or edit boxes.
4. What happens if my box does not come?
Please email Angel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have this remedied immediately. Please note, however; if your box is marked as "delivered" per USPS, we cannot be responsible for stolen or lost packages. Please file a complaint with the US Postal Service and we will assist however needed.
Also, if you enter an incorrect address during checkout, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to correct the address.
5. What happens if I enter the incorrect shipping address during checkout?
You can email us to change the address, however we can NOT guarantee that the changes will be made. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. If the address is not found in USPS website, we will try our best to contact you to correct it.